Friday, October 2, 2009

Some Happening's

Emilee hasn't had her hair cut or trimmed... EVER! I must admit it was getting out of control...bad! I remember always saying to myself when I was "younger" that I wanted a little girl someday with brown hair and lots of curls...well, I have been blessed with this wish and now I am wondering what I was thinking?!?! With curly hair you HAVE to do something with it everyday. Even if you just put it up in a pony-tail (with curly hair, its still not the easiest thing to do). Now that Caleb is in school I am not looking forward to the day the Emilee goes to school...well, that's a lie...I am THRILLED for the day that both of my kids are in school--BUT I am not looking forward to doing her hair every morning...So a week ago (9/25) Emilee received her first haircut. She had lots of fun and as we were walking out of The Shop (that's actually the name of the place we got her hair cut at) she was begging to go back! :o)
Emilee, the night of her first haircut. This is it after bath time (which isn't the best picture of how nice it looks). I was too busy (and I forgot) to get a picture of it when it was done all nice.

This picture makes it look longer than it actually is. Her hair used to be down below her shoulder blades (dry)...and now it is on top of her shoulders (dry).
Last weekend we headed into Columbus for the afternoon. It is like a 45 min drive from our house to get to the Polaris Mall (the kids just call it the "big mall"). They have such a fun time & it's a huge area for the kids to play.
(Emilee going down the slide)

Pictures are horrible!

(Caleb climbing on the gorilla)


I remember taking Caleb here when he was just a baby. He's been coming here since he was crawling & barely walking. I couldn't wait for the time that he could run around in there without me having to be right at his side with every step he took...(the place can get out of control with kids).

After we were all done playing we just walked around the mall a little. We enjoyed playing in The Pottery Barn for Kids and the Disney Store. While in the Disney store we came across this Ariel back pack for $9 so...

Emilee was very excited to get it! It works out great...with everyone but her in school I think she was feeling a little left out not having one. So now when she goes to Grandma & Grandpa Robison's on the days I have school she goes to her "school". (Caleb also got some new CARS Movie cars to add to his collection)


Things have been good, but busy around here! With Gene in his graduate program, me in school, Caleb is school, church callings and everything else that comes with life...things have been crazy! I will try to be better about posts...hopefully...

1 comment:

Sara Emily said...

What a pretty girl!!! As much of a night mare I'm sure it is, I still secretly wish Savanna had some of those curls!! They are soooo cute!