Monday, August 31, 2009

Growing Up Robison

So it may not look it by these pictures...but my kids seemed so much older to me this past Sunday! Maybe its because this was an "emotional" Sunday at church...I was released as the 1st Counselor in Young Women's. I was so sad to leave my girls! ---But, back to the pictures, my kids are just getting so big! (Secretly, I love it...it just means more "independence")

Caleb, as you know, has started all day Kindergarten. He IS loving it...he WILL love it...mainly because I LOVE IT! (hehe)

Emilee especially looked like a "big girl" and not a "toddler" anymore. I love this skirt (thanks Jennifer & Miss Abby)...Emilee loves Abby!

This chicks hair is CrAzY!!! I love the curls...but they are all different lengths right now. The top half of her hair is LONG and the back undergrowth is short. It looks a little weird so I am planning on taking her sometime this week for her FIRST hair cut! (I'll post pictures when I can)

It is impossible to get a good picture of them together, but they just LOVE each other. Emilee misses Caleb when he is gone at school, and Emilee is the first person Caleb asks about when I pick him up from school. I love my babies!


5 comments:

Mary said...

As soon as I saw the picture I was thinking man her hair is amazing. It looks cute and tame so I can't wait to see the finished product.

Jennifer said...

They are both so cute! I love having Emily in nursery on Sunday. She's so sweet and always listens so well. (And I LOVE her curls!) :)

Tiffanie said...

Kira - your kids are beautiful!

Jenny said...

Unfortunately the thing with the undergrowth being short doesn't get much better. I always had that problem until I finally found an awesome stylist that knows how to cut curly hair. Make sure that you find somebody who really knows what they are doing or you will want to cry, like I have many many times, though I think her curly hair is much cuter than mine ever was/is.

Ben N Nessa said...

So darn cute! :)