Let me start off by saying that I know I haven't posted in quite some time...things seem so busy, but yet at the same time, I sit down at the end of the day and wonder what it is I have actually done that day. I guess that comes with being a Mom...
So in reference to my "blog title"...
I swear on my life! It doesn't matter how many times I have asked, yelled, screamed and pleaded...these items ALWAYS seem to remain on my counter when they should be in the garbage!!! ARRRGGG! This is what happens to your husband when he has not only a Mother...not only a Step-Mother...but also a Grandma who has cleaned up for him/after him his ENTIRE life!! Yes, even when we go for a visit his Mom makes him breakfast, lunch and dinner--and where is his lovely wife???...sitting on the couch, glaring, and wondering how I got myself into this (and promising myself that my children will NOT be like that).
Second upset of the day is this whole toilet/pee/poop issue. (sigh) Emilee has been potty trained for quite some time now. Great, right? WRONG! This chick drives me nuts! Out of the blue she just decided that she didn't feel like peeing on the potty yesterday. 5 times...5 times she peed in her undies...and a couple of times (above picture) she went into the bathroom, but pees right in front of the toilet...not on it! So do you see those foot prints right there...yeah, those are mine...after I stepped in a GALLON of pee! She is lucky that I was feeling sick and didn't take my frustrations out on her little booty





6 comments:
I hope you aren't upset that I find humor in your frustrations. Maybe it's just the way your write your posts or because it's so familiar, but that was hilarious. And you took a picture! That's restraint and looking at the big picutre, I don't think I would have remembered to do that. Hopefully you'll look at that foot print picture in a few years and laugh.
Yes, eventually this will be funny! Good thing that you took the picture so you can laugh about it then. For me it is really funny now. :)
I can't tell you how many times I have open the cabinet and found something or other empty, is it that hard to just turn around and through it in the garbage.
potty training, i'm not really looking forward to that one!
hang in there girl!!!
I feel your pain. Tab who has been potty trained for a long time pooped himself 3 times in 2 days and I did take it out on his booty. You are a better mom for showing restraint.
sorry sometimes things just bug.
Post a Comment