It seems like things have been crazy busy around here with just the same day to day things, but I don't really have any pictures to show for it. (Do you really want to see pictures of me cleaning toilets, poop out of undies, doing dishes, and vacuuming???) So, here are just a few things that I can post a picture on...
Okay, so two of my friends from the gym have been telling me weekly that I just HAD to try a spinning class. I was feeling really intimidated and felt like a complete I-D-I-O-T walking into the class last Friday morning but as it turns out...I LOVE IT!!! Sure my booty was incredibly sore for 3 days afterwards and I could hardly walk down my stairs but it is such a great work out--plus everyone, not just the instructor, made me feel totally welcome and I got lots of great tips and advice from the sweetest "old" man named Jim (he's 58 and trains for bike rides by taking this class). I talked my best friend Jennifer into taking the class also so it makes it a lot more fun...Also, the kids have been in swimming lessons for 3 weeks now and are LOVING it. Their classes are at the same time, so I haven't been able to get any pictures yet, but I will try to soon. Emilee is in the "mommy and me" class so it's a little impossible for me to take a picture, but next week Gene is going to come and watch so hopefully we will get some then!





5 comments:
Glad you like spinning...I hear it's awesome :)
I have always been intimidated by the spinning classes too and they were always at like six in the morning at my gym. Too early for me.
Glad to here that spinning is going well! Those pics of Emilee are just to much. I'm officaly backk to the blogging world. I found a way to run the internet off my phone on to my home computer so look for updates soon!!
Hey they have "stay put" undies that do the job. Grace HATES it when she has a wedgie so they work pretty well. So do boys undies. I'll have to take a picture of her with her dinosaur undies and put it on cause her little but is so cute in boys underwear.
These are such cute pics of Emilee with the wedgie and asleep sitting up. She's so cute.
Post a Comment