
On Friday, everything was going great! We had a good breakfast, headed to the Y and while we were there THIS happens! I was in my class when I heard my name being called (well, their version of my name...it sounded like "K-eye-ra") As I folded grabbed my shoes, jacket, mat and headed across the gym I thought that Emilee must have pooped or peed her pants or something. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do b/c I didn't bring any extras with me b/c its been a week or more since any type of accident...so I get in the hall and she starts with "Emilee fell down and hurt herself..." Of course these kinds of wounds bleed like you would not believe so blood was all over the floor and down her shirt. Poor baby! She had fallen into the wall while trying to get off a scooter/car. So, into the Doc office we went and had her eyebrow glued shut. Looks much worse than it really was...however, I have a scar of my left eyebrow and I feel sorry for her when she first wants to have her eyebrows shaped. No hair will ever grow there and it sure makes things tricky...
3 comments:
Poor girl! How awful - ugh!
Poor girl! Glad she's okay!
:( sad!
Post a Comment