These two are just insane...I knew that getting pictures during their actual swimming lessons wasn't gonna happen, so here are the kids the morning of.

Caleb, I hate to say it, is just like Gene when it comes to pictures. They just don't cooperate. If he would just relax and just smile at the camera it would be painless, but instead we have to take a million pictures and this is still the best that I can get...weirdo!

This is Caleb attempting to keep his eyes open. I was getting annoyed with the fact that he kept closing his eyes and so this was his way of keeping them open. Emilee sees Caleb doing it and thinks that that is what you are supposed to do...

Isn't she just so sweet...well that's what I thought until this morning at church. She was just awful because I wouldn't let her go play with Jennifer during sacrament (FYI--Jennifer is MY friend... :o)

And I thought I would throw this one in there to irritate Gene. You can't really see it in the picture but Caleb is wearing Emilee's dress up shoes and some of the rest of her play clothes. Gene tries to tell him that those are girl clothes and that he can't wear them, but I say WHO CARES!!!
3 comments:
LOL! I love the last picture. Dallin used to like to play dress up with his little girlfriends too. I think it's great! Caleb looks so sweet, he even looks like he is wearing lipstick, lol.
I love it! I have a picture of my little brother playing "Pretty, Pretty Princess" with me when I was younger. He won the game by wearing every piece of jewelry imaginable. It still makes me laugh.
Stick with who cares. Wyatt used to love fingernail polish and when I did Bella's I did his. then he started doing just clear or clear with sparkles, now he could care less, but occasionally he'll take a clear coat. They grow out of it soon enough. But Travis never loved it either. maybe it's a man thing.
Post a Comment