skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We Need A Bigger Car
This is a terrible picture (my camera has been really weird lately) but you still get the point. Gene and I finally got a new bed! We have been sleeping on a bed that literally was almost 30 years old and it had body imprints on both sides with a HUGE bump in the middle (gross, I know...I saw that one Oprah episode that showed all of the nasty stuff that they find in old beds, etc). So anyhow we had our new wonderful bed delivered but decided to not pay the extra $$$$ to have them take our old one way (dumb). So here is a picture of the old bed Gene and I had to throw on the top of our little car to take to the dumpster. We waited until the kids were in bed and it was dark outside so nobody pointed and laughed at the two crazy people with the small car and the King bed. Funny...a night I will always laugh at and remember!
1 comment:
That is classic! I love seeing posts like that--they are my faves!!!
Post a Comment