Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Running Behind...WAY Behind

So life in this household is just INSANELY busy right now! I am so sorry for lack of posts. With Gene crazy busy and deep in graduate "stuff" & me being busy with nursing school and working 30 hrs/week I don't have much time to blog. So I am going to try to catch you (or maybe myself) up over the next few weeks on what's been going on in our lives!
One of the kids (ours too) favorite place to go around Halloween is Pigeon Roost Farms. They had a lot of new stuff this year...but some of our favorites (old and new) are the slides, feeding the goats, the duck chase, the corn maze and so much more!

I should have this picture blown up and focused in on Emilee. For anything that she does that requires concentration she has her tongue sticking out.

Last year Emilee was still "little" and wouldn't go through this maze. Its dark throughout the whole thing (except for this small window towards the end) and you are crawling...so she got scared. This year she went in first and Caleb followed her.

This fun "corn-box" is also a favorite. It can get a little dangerous as they stand up...(notice the girl in pink who happened to fall as I took this picture, ha!)

This actually is a KID favorite - - not a Mom favorite. While, yes, it may be fun to play in...it is NOT fun picking off all of the pieces of straw that are clinging to their clothes & hair!

In the end, we pick out our pumpkins and the kids get to ride in the wagon (provided by Pigeon Roost). By the end of the day EVERYONE is exhausted and we all sleep well that night!

No comments: