No, I am not pregnant! Somehow I was talked into getting a kitten...and I actually have fallen in love with it too. She is such a good cat. She lets the kids (especially Emilee) smother her and carry her in all sorts of ways.
(approx 7 weeks old)
"The challenge which faces every member of this church is to take the next step, to accept that responsibility to which he is called, even though he does not feel equal to it, and to do so in faith with the full expectation that the Lord will light the way before him"--Gordon B. Hinckley
3 comments:
Emilee with Daisy is so, so cute!
Do you still love her today? They are so cute in the beginning, then they stink up your house and cause all kinds of trouble. You are such a good mom!
How cute! Hope you all are enjoying the fall season! :)
Post a Comment