Like many other moms out there I got pregnant, ate a lot (and I mean A LOT) and gained about 60lbs with Caleb. After I had him I lost SOME of the weight, but quickly put it back on. Before you know it you get preggo with baby number two and you just end up even MORE over weight! It was very frustrating to me...and depressing (which, lets be honest, led to even more eating). I put on 100lbs! CrAzY! After being this way for 5 years I decided to make a change. It started with going to the gym...then attempting to change my eating habits...but finally took off when I joined weight watchers and started taking spinning classes at the Y. It has been a long and HARD journey, but one that has made me stronger! Here are a few before pictures....
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Wow, you look amazing! You go girl!
Kira! You are gorgeous!
Post a Comment