I have NOT found my camera, but these were a few pictures that my mother-in-law had on her camera.
Caleb changed his mind at least 3 or 4 times this year before he decided what he wanted to be. One day while we were at the store I told him to pick a costume and we ran with it. So Batman it was.
Emilee wanted to be Ariel for about a month...then at the last minute she decided to be Sleeping Beauty. I think that girls want to be princesses for Halloween until their 8.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ward Halloween Party
Some members in the ward volunteered to have the ward Halloween Party at their house this year. Why? NO IDEA. But we are thankful. It was a lot of fun!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Emilee's Birthday Party
SHE IS THREE!!!
I can't believe how fast they grow! She just recently came across the "Wonder Pets" show...so that is what she wanted her cake (cupcakes) to have on them.
Happy Birthday Emilee!





No comments:
Post a Comment