For the last 3 weeks or so Caleb has been trying his hardest to catch a bird. He has probably spent 1-2 hours every day trying to come up with new ways of trying to accomplish this...
Today, as Emilee slept on the couch and I was on the phone with my Dad trying to set up our wireless connection, Caleb was outside "catching his birds". All of a sudden he rushes in the front door screaming..."I finally caught one!!!!"
Don't worry, this is what he "caught". A DEAD bird who's head was partially torn off! Instantly I was up yelling for him to throw the bird down (outside) and washing his hands (2x) plus using hand sanitizer...
I almost D-I-E-D!!! Only Caleb....





4 comments:
I would have freaked! That is gross. Good job Caleb!
EW! I would have freaked, too! How did the bird die? Where did he find him? goodness - the joys I look forward to having a little boy!
OMGosh, I'm rollin' here. That is hilarious. You might not think so, but give it a few days. Thanks for the laugh.
We were at the Braziers and Adam was playing with a toad. A toad that was "sleeping". We looked at it and it looked pretty bloated, Sarah said that it had been that way for awhile....yeah, it was dead. Sick! BOYS!
LOL...I know that this is something that I am always going to remember! The things kids (especially boys) do just kill me sometimes!
Post a Comment