Saturday, January 5, 2008

4th Birthday Party




Today we celebrated Caleb's fourth birthday. It was fun. Caleb picked everything out...down to the plates and decorations to the food and birthday cupcakes! (It was pizza and the CARS theme) He asked us to sing the birthday song to him twice and wanted to blow out his candles twice also. He didn't eat his cupcake, but that's what Emilee is here for. That girl eats anything that is put in front of her! Happy birthday Caleb!!!

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

How much fun is that!! I love a good birthday party and it looks like Caleb and Emily do also! The cupcakes looks awesome, I totally want one. :)

Rachelle said...

ok i am SO sorry! i always spell emilee's name wrong! please forgive me.

Emily Clark said...

oh my gosh!!! YOU HAVE 2 KIDS!! ok little emilee looks just like you kira! they are so dang cute! I was so surprized to see your comments on my blog. It was so awesome to hear from you again!

Brad and Rebecca said...

HEY HEY HEY! I am so glad you left a comment on my blog because I secretly have been checking yours out already! Your family is so cute! Your daughter looks just like you! Isn't that sooo fun?! I'm excited to check out new posts!

Ericksons said...

OMG I cant believe how big Emilee has gotten just from the last time we saw you guys. Thats so awesome that Caleb likes preschool. I bet that was a huge relief. Love you guys!