Saturday, November 10, 2007

Emilee's First Year











I can't believe Emilee is already one! She turned one on November 8th. It is such a blessing to have both of my kids but Emilee has such a special place in my heart. I don't know what it is (maybe b/c she is a girl) but there is something different about her. I just love her to pieces and I am so happy that I am able to be at home with her and have that special bond that I never got with Caleb. I thought I would put a few pictures on of her growing up over this past year!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

How fun that you started a blog! Yeah! Now I can see you guys more often! Hope you are doing well!

Matt and Dionne said...

Can you believe how fast they grow?! I love your quote of the day!!! Hope you're having a great week! I wish we could get together for lunch...I miss hanging out w/ you:)